The All-around Utility Winch You Need
The Superwinch UT3000 is a lightweight utility winch that can be used as either a portable tool or can be permanently mounted using the included two-bolt pattern mounting plate. Its efficient low draw 1.2 hp PM motor easily attaches to, and is powered by, your car battery or an auxiliary 12-volt battery if used away from your vehicle. The motor features a 3,000 LB line pull rating, circuit breaker protection, both load in and load out drum rotation for mechanized movement of winch rope, a full metal differential planetary gear box and an accessible pull and turn freespooling clutch allowing users to quickly disengage the motor and manually draw out as much winch rope as needed, at any time.
- Powers load in and out.
- 40' of 3/16" wire rope.
- Gear ratio 153:1.
- Dynamic breaking.
- Full metal differential planetary gear train.
- Pull and turn freespooling clutch.
- 1.2 hp (0.9 kw) PM motor, with a 3,000 LB pull rating.
- Weather sealed solenoid and circuit breaker protection.
- Removable, clevis pinned, latched hook with rope thimble.
- Standard 4-way roller fairlead (4-way) that attaches to included mounting plate.
- Rubber handheld remote with 12' cord.